Our Sports Play Fun (SPF) Summer Camp’s goal is to provide a fun and safe atmosphere that nurtures personal growth through various challenging and fun sports, hands-on experiences, and development activities. We look to create an environment that fosters a strong self-identity, individual expression, teamwork, and genuine respect for others. We believe a positive experience at Summer Camp can greatly assist a child’s social, emotional, and athletic development.
At Summer Camp, we have designed opportunities to help children ages 5-13 acclimate themselves to recreational sports. Additionally, sports and play are a great way to help address social isolation and other issues surrounding a lack of physical and social activities.
See why Families are Raving about our SPF Summer Camp!
- Every kid is a star with our 1 to 7 counselor/camper ratio
- Kids thrive with our Social, Emotional, Athletic Development Curriculum
- Kids love our camp staff, who also coach other CRS programs
- Enjoy our world-class facility for indoor and outdoor sports, play and fun
- No cancellation on rainy days… we just move indoors and the fun continues
- Kids are rewarded for good behavior and a chance to win the camp cup
- With so many awesome activities, kids don’t get bored at our camp
- Kids make friends and have so much fun, they can’t wait to come back
1 week full-day camp scholarships. Call (312) 970-0641 or email email@example.com