Sports Play Fun Camp
Our Sports Play Fun (SPF) Holiday Camp’s goal is to provide a fun and safe atmosphere that nurtures personal growth through various challenging and fun sports, hands-on experiences, and development activities. We look to create an environment that fosters a strong self-identity, individual expression, teamwork, and genuine respect for others. We believe a positive experience at Holiday Camp can greatly assist a child’s social, emotional, and athletic development.
At Holiday Camp, we have designed opportunities to help children ages 5-13 acclimate themselves to recreational sports. Additionally, sports and play are a great way to help address social isolation and other issues surrounding a lack of physical and social activities.
*Please note, due to facility design, ComEd Rec Center Camp focuses more on sports and Chicago Women’s Park Camp focuses more on play. Both are very popular camps.
See why Families are Raving about our SPF Holiday Camp!
- Every kid is a star with our 1 to 7 counselor/camper ratio
- Kids thrive with our Social, Emotional, Athletic Development Curriculum
- Kids love our camp staff, who also coach other CRS programs
- Enjoy our world-class facility for indoor sports, play and fun
- No cancellation on rainy days… we play indoors and the fun continues
- Kids are rewarded for good behavior and a chance to win the camp cup
- With so many awesome activates, kids don’t get bared at our camp
- Kids make friends and have so much fun, they can’t wait to come back
1 week full-day camp scholarships available. Call (312) 970-0641 or email email@example.com